Friday, March 8, 2013

Sometimes all you need...

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 66

     Is a drive. Blasting the music. Windows down. Wind blowing through your hair. Doesn't matter where you're going. Only that you're driving. And singing. I don't know why it feels so good to drive at night with the music blaring. It just does. The ultimate stress reliever.

     Had a good drive tonight. The only thing that was missing was good company. Thankful for night drives. Thankful that loud music, the night air, and the wind in my hair helps me come home refreshed. The best way I can describe it is this: I feel reset. Like when you press the reset button on something. Before the reset button, things are scrambled, and messy. Maybe even frozen. But after the reset, everything is as it should be. Thankful for the reset. I needed it.





No comments:

Post a Comment