Thursday, March 14, 2013

Spring Schming.

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 72

     Spring is here. And everyone is singing its praises. But, I for one, am thankful that there are still some cold days left to be had. Cold days like today. Blustery. Beautiful. A perfect day for cuddling. And movie watching. A perfect day for a few fun workout videos. Ballet, kickboxing, preschool yoga. Yes. That's a thing, now. Preschool yoga. Also, a perfect day for pumpkin pancakes for dinner. A good day for long, hot bubble baths. A good day for lots and lots and lots of book reading. A good day to grab a warm pair of knee socks, some sweatpants, a cozy sweater, and watch some funny shows in bed, surrounded by pillows, and blankets, and loved ones.

     I'm thankful that today was cold. I'm thankful that I got to stay inside and be nice and cozy with my loves. Never underestimate the power of hunkering down with loved ones. No better way to spend your days. 






No comments:

Post a Comment