Sunday, March 17, 2013

The best parts of today.

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 75

1. Eating brunch with family we haven't seen in a while. That's always nice. To see family.

2. The brunch itself. My Dad is, literally, the best chef. I feel bad for people who don't get to eat his food. Poached eggs, bacon, and cheese on english muffins. Two kinds of hash browns. Maple sausage. Chocolate cream cheese muffins. We've started called my Dad the muffin man. Matt ate one of his blueberry muffins last week, and his response was: "That was the best blueberry muffin I've ever had in my whole life."

3. Tobin has found a new love. My Mom. He wants her to hold him the whole day. And if she isn't holding him, he's watching her every move. Smiling at her. And today, he's started something new. While my Mom was holding him, he kind of cuddled his head into her several times. As if he was trying to hug her, or snuggle with her. Sweet boy.

4. Watching my Dad play with Casey and Adelyn. Reminded me of my childhood. He danced with them. Slow, then fast and silly. He was doing silly walks and runs. Silly noises. Horsey rides. Our kids have the best, and sweetest, and most fun Grandparents. They are so blessed to have an Omi and Opa that love them so much.

5. Watching a movie together. After all the excitement, we all watched, The Lorax.

     Thankful for an awesome day with some of the people I love most. Thankful for family. Thankful for amazing love within our family.

Just hanging out, watching a movie, and eating apples.
Love this pic of Casey boy!

The guys. Opa and Tobin are talking about going fishing, no doubt.




Tobin and Omi.






Sophia's smile here is so sweet!


No comments:

Post a Comment