Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Kisses from my husband.

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 64

     I, literally, have the best husband in the world. I know it has been said before, but for real, he's mine. I have him. The best husband that has ever walked the face of this earth, is my husband. He is beyond sweet and thoughtful. Beyond kind and generous. No one measures up to him. He is the most amazing Father. I love how sweet and gentle he is with our children. I love to watch him kiss them. Hug them. Hold them. We make sure to do that every day, multiple times a day. We don't skimp on the love around here.

     The best part? When Matt kisses me, my stomach still jumps. Just like it did when we first started dating. He is an amazing kisser. His kisses make me feel so beautiful and loved. And he never closes his eyes when he kisses me. He never has, and I don't suspect he ever will. I asked him about it one time, and his answer was this, "why would I close my eyes? I don't want to miss it."

     So in love with my sweet man. So thankful for all that he is. So thankful that we get to journey through this life together. I wouldn't want anyone else by my side.


Matt and Adelyn making a snowman.






Snowflakes.

"Too hot!"




Adelyn and I with our snowman.



Sleepy boy with his giraffe.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment