Friday, March 22, 2013

Highlights

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 80

     Went to visit my Grandparent's today. Here are the highlights of the day for me:

1. Getting turned around. There usually isn't one time that Patty, my Mom, and I travel somewhere and don't get turned around. It's like a rule. We're going somewhere...we'll get lost for at least 20 minutes. Makes the memories of our road trips so funny.

2. Hearing this: Clank--Cling--CLANK, CLANK, CLINK...CLANK CLANK, CLANK, CLINK, CLANK, CLANK, CLINK.  Everyone running around the corner and seeing this: Casey holding the top of a beautiful, crystal candy dish high up the air above his head.

3. My Mom told me that as she, Adelyn, and Casey were walking together to the playground, Adelyn told her this, "I'm having a good day!"

4. As we were walking out of the little snack shop, Adelyn noticed that Poppy didn't have a hand to hold. She said this to him, "Here, I'll hold your hand!" And as they walked down the sidewalk together, I noticed that she didn't just walk. She had some skip in her step.

     It was a sweet day, filled with sweet moments. So thankful that my Grandparents love our kids. How amazing it must be to have Great-Grandchildren?! Thankful that we had a lovely day together.



























No comments:

Post a Comment