Monday, January 27, 2014

Fun with Cousins.

Project 365 * 4
Day 392

     Ryleigh and John spent the day with us. And Addy and Tobin could not have been more happy about it. Aren't cousins the best? All my life, I've always loved cousins. And I love that my kids have cousins to grow up with. My favorite moment today was when John gave me a picture he painted for me. It says, "To: Christen   Love: John." It made my day. I'm going hang it on my wall. Along with all the other Adelyn and Tobin artwork. Kid art is the best art.

     Thankful for a fun day at home with family. Thankful for movies to watch. Thankful for papers to paint. Thankful for playdough. Thankful for things like playing dress up. Thankful for the beautiful sunset tonight. Thankful for a day done well.


















No comments:

Post a Comment