Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Snow Day!

Project 365 * 4
Day 386

     I'm 31. And I still love snow days. I get so excited when I hear that school is closed because of snow! Today was a great snow day. We watched movies. We played in the snow. We drank hot chocolate. And we had chili for dinner. Two kinds of chili. We don't skimp on the snow day festivities around here.

     Thankful for snow days. Thankful for fun in the cold with people I love. Thankful that Matt still flirts with me. He pushed me over in the snow today, and told me that one of the first times he remembers flirting with me, was during a snow storm. Thankful for pink cheeks warmed by blankets and hot chocolate. Thankful for my warm home. And my warm bed. And my warm dog. And my sweet husband. And my sleeping babes. It's a good night. Good night!














No comments:

Post a Comment