Monday, January 20, 2014

Happy Birthday, Gam!

Project 365 * 4
Day 385

     We celebrated my grandmother's birthday today. It was such a fun day. We made her favorite thing to eat. Breakfast! Every time she talks about how much she loves breakfast food, I think about this moment from Parks and Recreation.


Thankful for a great day with family. Thankful for awesome breakfast food. Thankful for yet another amazing cake made by Patty. Thankful for my grandma. Thankful for my grandpa. Thankful that we live so close to each other, and that we love being around each other. I'm thankful my kids love my grandparents. I love hearing Addy and Casey yell, "GAMIE AND POPPY," whenever they come over. I love watching Tobin and Sophia reach for them. I'm so thankful for such amazing people to call family. Thankful to be able to celebrate my grandmother today. She's a special lady. It was an awesome day. With an awesome sunset. Perfect ending to a perfect day. 




















































No comments:

Post a Comment