Friday, January 10, 2014

Pajamas for Good Morning Time.

Project 365 * 4
Day 375

     Addy has something she says on days like today. She goes, "can I wear my pajamas for good morning time?" I never say no. We spent all day in our pajamas, and it was super cozy. Rainy days make pajamas, and big comfy blankets, and beds seem all the more cozy. Nap time is especially cozy on rainy days spent in pajamas. I loved today. I left the dishes for later. I left the mess for later. And the laundry. And I spent it playing, and cuddling, and sleeping, and watching movies with some of my favorite people in all the world.

     Thankful for pajamas for good morning time. Thankful for rainy days. Thankful for cuddles under big blankets. Thankful I get to stay home and play all day. I'll sorely miss these days when they're gone.




No comments:

Post a Comment