Thursday, January 16, 2014

Going home for dinner.

Project 365 * 4
Day 381

     I've been missing my family. So, tonight, I decided to go home for dinner. It was so good to be with my parents and my brother. I hate being so far away. And sometimes, it feels farther than normal. Like tonight. The truth is, sometimes, you just need to go home for dinner.

     Thankful for my family. Thankful for time spent with those I love. Thankful for time to talk with my mama. I miss her. Thankful for laughter. Thankful for artwork. Thankful for dinner at home. There's nothing else like it.

Breakfast with Adelyn




I drew Mike. And Addy improved him with the black marker. 

Tobin's art. 

More of Tobin's art. 

Addy's art. 

More of Addy's art. Check out that C, A, and E in the upper left-hand corner! :) Addy and I have been practicing writing letters every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment