Thursday, January 9, 2014

Hi, my name is Crocodile. Pleased to meet you!

Project 365 * 4
Day 374

     Adelyn likes to pretend to be a mama. She has many babies, and she names them all herself. Move over Gwyneth Paltrow. Apple ain't got nothing on Addy's baby names.

Sally.
Casey.


Sophia.

Ryleigh.

Feather.

Crocodile.

Haps. That's not a typo. 

Window.

Parachute.

Princess Fiona. 

Kitty Cat.

Bailey. Opa named this bunny! He named it after Addy. Adelyn Bailey.

Sad Sam. 

Pointer. 

Lady.

Larry. Curly. Mo. Actually, Opa named these bunnies too.

      It was a beautiful sunset.









Tobin has been aching to get outside. He's watching the train go by. 



      Thankful for so many things tonight. The biggest thing I'm thankful for today is that my grandparents are safe following a house fire last night. So thankful they're safe. And their pups. I'm thankful that instead of disaster, the fire was just a major inconvenience. I'm thankful Matt was off today. I'm thankful we got to spend the whole morning with our Tobin boy. It was so fun for the both of us to have some one on one time with him. I'm thankful for Addy, and all her pretend babies. Watching her name them, and care for them makes my heart happy. I'm thankful for the beautiful sunset tonight. And for a lovely day with family. It was a good one.


This is Nibbler. I guess he was hiding in his bunny hole while I was taking pictures!











No comments:

Post a Comment