Saturday, January 11, 2014

It's 12:50 am, and I'm exhausted!

Project 365 * 4
Day 376

     Today was awesome! Seriously, a great day. We celebrated my Aunt Jan's 60th birthday today. It was so great to get together with family and talk and catch up and be together. It's always way too long between visits. And we all say that every time we visit. And then we wait too long before visiting again. We really must stop doing that. Here's a preview of all the birthday party pictures:




     Tonight, Matt and I got to go out to celebrate Mario's birthday. It was so nice to go out to a nice dinner, and celebrate another person we love so much.

     This day was full and busy. We didn't stop going from the moment we got up. But it was full and busy because we have a big, awesome family. I can't think of any better reason to have a full, busy day. Thankful for family. Thankful for my Aunt Jan. She is such a lovely, sweet lady. Thankful for my brother-in-law, Mario. He's an awesome guy. Thankful to have such wonderful people to call family.

   


No comments:

Post a Comment