Wednesday, January 22, 2014

I'm LOVING these days off.

Project 365 * 4
Day 387

     I am so loving having all these snow days. I love having Adelyn home from school. Patty, Casey, Sophia, Adelyn, Tobin, and I have been having some pretty fun days. Thankful for snow days. Thankful for fun days spent with the ones I love. Thankful that my sister is my best friend, and she lives about three minutes away. Although, we still think 3 minutes is too far. Our ideal situation would be to live right next door to each other with a tiny little door connecting our houses. Or in one giant house. Thankful for the sparkly snow. It's beautiful. Thankful for the cold. It ensures that we stay nice and warm and cozy and toasty inside. Thankful for winter. I love the snowy cold.




Trying to make Tobin smile. 






No comments:

Post a Comment