Saturday, January 25, 2014

Pizza Party.

Project 365 * 4
Day 390

     We had a pizza party tonight. I just found out that zpizza has gluten free pizzas, so we had to give a try. The pizza was awesome. What was even more awesome was watching Addy enjoy a couple of slices of pizza. She hasn't had pizza in a long while. She was so happy! And that makes me happy. She was saying things like, "mmmm, this pizza is so good...I like this pizza, mama...can we get this pizza again next year?" Adelyn has four ways of describing time. Tomorrow, next year, good morning time, and good night time. She's the best. So in love with my sweet daughter.

     Thankful for a very good Saturday. Thankful for pizza parties. One of my favorite parts of a pizza party is the part where someone walks into the house shouting, "pizza's here." I love the sound of feet furiously running to the kitchen that follows that exclamation. I did that today. I walked in and yelled it as loud as I could, "pizza's here!" And my favorite people came running. Thankful for that.


Sometimes it takes a while to find her. 





No comments:

Post a Comment