Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Here's the rundown...

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 250

     Okay, so here's the rundown of everything that made me happy today:

1. Addy's first day of preschool went well! No tears at all because mama and dada were leaving. Oh no. Tears and the beginnings of a mini tantrum because she didn't want to put her lunchbox in her cubby. She much preferred to carry it around like a purse. Not too sure when she finally gave it up.

2. Addy has named her two favorite babies. I was wondering when this would happen. The names she chose? Casey and Sally.

3. Spent time with my two boys today. It was really nice to lavish all my love and attention on Tobin. He actually seemed kind of confused. And he especially didn't like riding in the car all by his lonesome. He's used to seeing Addy the whole time.

4. Had the most delicious lunch today. Like seriously, the best sandwich I have ever had in my entire life! THE. BEST. At Bozzelli's Deli. One of our most favorite places to eat. Matt and I both got a steak and cheese. It was so good that when I was done, I so wished that I could go back in time and eat it again.






Addy's teacher, Mrs. Kim, talking with Addy about the whole lunchbox situation. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment