Sunday, September 29, 2013

"I'm so excited!" & We love the sleeping pictures.

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 269

     It was another fun day around here. As the days always are. It was AJ's birthday. And because he had to work tonight, we had a birthday lunch. He chose, "bacon with a side of cheeseburgers," as his birthday meal. When I told Adelyn at breakfast that we would be going over to celebrate Uncle's birthday, she replied with, "I'm so excited!" I love AJ. He's an amazing guy. So sweet, and so humble. He's the big brother I never had. We are all blessed to call him family.

     I tried on three separate attempts to take pictures of my kids today. It just did not work. They were too busy playing. So, as I crept into their rooms tonight to take a picture of them, Matt followed me in. We went into Addy's room first. She was cuddled with her babies, Casey and Sally. After I snapped her picture, I whispered to Matt that I love the sleeping pictures. The first sleeping pictures I snapped were because I didn't have time to take pictures during the busy day. And not wanting to fail my Project 365 * 2, I snuck in to take pictures of them while they slept. It turns out actually, that I love the sleeping pictures. Matt does too. He says they look so peaceful.

     Thankful for AJ. Thankful that we were able to have a nice birthday party for him. We love birthdays around here! Thankful for sleeping pictures. Thankful for another fun day. Thankful for this sweet little life. I'm loving every minute of it.




No comments:

Post a Comment