Sunday, September 22, 2013

Snot

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 262

     One of my new year's resolutions for 2013 was to stop acting like my loved ones had the black plague whenever they had a snotty nose, and just love them and care for them. I wanted to work on being more nurturing when it came to illnesses in my family. Well, Tobin has provided me with plenty of opportunity to be nurturing, and get over my fear of snot. He has been snotty for days now. He's teething, and a bit stuffed up, so the snot is just...out of control. Adelyn is snotty, too. But, I'm proud to say that snot is no longer considered something worthy of a hazmat suit for me. New year's resolution # 1? Check! And even though my kids are sick, and Matt was feeling under the weather, we still had a lovely family Sunday. With good food, and good dessert, and good fun.

     Thankful for new year's resolutions checked off my list. Thankful for a lovely Sunday with family in spite of all the snot. Thankful for sweet times with the people I love most.



No comments:

Post a Comment