Monday, September 2, 2013

One last swim...

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 242

   

















     Thankful for these sweet faces. They make everyday beautiful and special and wonderful and fun. I'm so thankful to spend my days with beings that are so full of life and love. I'm thankful for kisses in the pool. I'm thankful for wet pool hair. And skin wrinkled by too much time in the water. I'm thankful for the way in feels to cuddle my little ones in a dry towel after a swim. The sun beaming down on us. I'm thankful for blue eyes that sparkle in the sun. I'm thankful for brown eyes that look like marbles. I'm thankful for smiles of pure joy just because we're splashing around in some water.

     Honestly, I'm just thankful. So much so that thankful seems too small of a word. I need a bigger one. Like, supercalafragilisticexpialidociousthankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment