Friday, September 20, 2013

It's the simple pleasures...

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 260

Today, I'm feeling especially thankful for:

1. Walking in the morning with my babies.
2. Swinging at the playground. All three of us. It's great fun to swing, actually. I really must do it more often.
3. Admiring my new mums. They're pretty.
4. Collecting leaves. Especially the red ones.
5. Roast chicken with apples, lemon, garlic, and onions. Roasted carrots. Green beans.
6. Warm apple cobbler with vanilla ice cream.
7. Watching Adelyn feed Tobin.
8. Watching Tobin get super excited when Matt comes home.
9. Listening to Matt read books to Adelyn.
10. Hot honeybush tea with lemon and honey.
11. Beautiful sunsets.
12. Bedtime.
13. A fun day to look forward to tomorrow.
14. Warm pups to cuddle with.
15. My bed, and blankets, and pillows.

Chillin on our walk. 

Just waking up. 

Stretch. 

Hey, hey, what did I miss?










No comments:

Post a Comment