Friday, November 8, 2013

Fun Farms. Pretty Places.

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 309

     We went to the farm this morning. It was cold and blustery, and we were the only ones there. It was great fun. Sophia and Tobin slept the whole time. They both have croup. So, the cold air is good for them, and helps them sleep so peacefully. (I couldn't manage to get a picture of Sophia though. Her stroller was covered in a plastic wind guard that made taking a picture of her impossible.) We walked through the corn maze. We saw some animals. And we spent a lot of time on the giant slide.





































     Then, this afternoon, Tobin refused to nap in his bed. Again. I'm hoping this is just because he's sick. So, I bundled the kids up, and went for another long afternoon walk. Tobin slept the entire time. And Adelyn and I had a good time collecting red leaves, and finding pretty places.

     Thankful for another beautiful, blustery, cold, fall day. Thankful for fun with family. Thankful for pretty places, and fun farms. Thankful for sleeping babies. Thankful for donkeys. I love donkeys. They are so peaceful and sweet looking. I think it's their eyes, and their long eyelashes. Thankful for all the red leaves drying out in a huge pile of books in my basement right now. I knew those old college textbooks would come in handy.















No comments:

Post a Comment