Sunday, November 17, 2013

Is there anything sweeter than a new puppy?

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 318

     Yep. Two new puppies. Anything sweeter than that? Yep. Two new puppies playing with two babies. Adelyn, Tobin, and I got to meet Hambone and Cornbread. Jeff and Gary's new pups this morning. And, oh man...they are the sweetest little pups ever. I took some pictures of course, and I had to stop what I was doing several times today to stare at them. And I felt the overwhelming urge to drive back over there tonight, and demand more puppy time!

     Thankful, oh so very thankful for new puppies. I love puppies. And puppy fur. And puppy breath. And puppies and babies playing together. Hambone and Cornbread were beyond sweet and cute, and it makes my heart feel warm and happy to even look at pictures of them.




Flying Hambone!

Hambone on the left, Cornbread on the right. 









Found this beauty outside Jeff and Gary's house. 




No comments:

Post a Comment