Friday, November 22, 2013

It's Pomegranate Season!

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 323

     My kids love pomegranate. We went to Wegman's today to pick up a few things, and when we walked past the pomegranates, Addy yelled out, "Oooo, Mama, can we get pomegranates!" They were both so happy to get them that they each had to hold one. Tobin dropped his halfway through our shopping trip, and it cracked open. He was pretty upset he couldn't hold it anymore. When we got home...you guessed it. Pomegranate for lunch. It's pretty much the only thing Tobin ate.









     Thankful for little moments like I had today. Watching my little ones enjoy their favorite thing. It was complete silence. Just the ferocious eating of pomegranate. I'm thankful for simple days like today. Nothing much to do but sit around and watch my kids eat fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment