Wednesday, November 20, 2013

I love it when the sky looks like a painting.

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 321

     Is it just me, or are we having an unusual amount of stunning sunsets lately? Come five o'clock, I am usually running out my door, camera in hand, eager to capture the day's gorgeous ending. Tonight's sunset looked like a painting. It was amazing. I wish I could have gone swimming in all those colors up there.





     Thankful for sunsets so beautiful they don't look real when you see them in pictures. Thankful for the crisp, cold air. Thankful for trees. And crunchy leaves. Thankful for baby smiles. Thankful for sleeping babies. Thankful for a quiet, peaceful, still house. Thankful for so many things to be thankful for. My heart is seriously just overflowing with happiness everyday. It's a good way to live. Happy.











No comments:

Post a Comment