Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The best moments of today.

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 314

1. Time with Tobin. Just me and him. He loves to play chase, and push things around. Also, he's starting to take a few steps here and there. Pretty soon, he will be walking. How is this possible? Didn't I just bring him home from the hospital? My baby...walking! Ugh, slow down.

2. Spending time with Patty. Laughing. Talking. Chatting in person. Chatting on the phone. We don't like to be apart. Sometimes, we'll just sit on the phone. I'll be washing dishes, and she'll be doing something, and it will be silence for a few minutes until one of us realizes it and says something.

3. Folding laundry while my kids watched a small portion of, The Polar Express. Ah, the magic and wonder of Christmas. It was all over their faces as they watched.

4. My walk with Roxy. Another beautiful, cold day. Loving it.

5. There are still trees with red leaves hanging on. I found a few today! I love red leaves. They're my favorite.

6. Picking out an outfit for Adelyn's school pictures tomorrow. With Addy and Matt. Matt likes to pick out really cute outfits for her to wear.

7. Dinner at Patty's house.

     Thankful for a beautiful day. Thankful for time with my sweet boy. Thankful for the cold. Thankful for Patty. And for family. And red leaves. And right now, I'm really thankful it's time for bed. My bed seems even cozier than normal on this cold, cold night.








No comments:

Post a Comment