Sunday, November 24, 2013

It's Omi and Opa!!!

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 325

     "They're here!!!" "It's Omi and Opa!" "Yaaaaaaaay!" Casey, Adelyn, Tobin, and Sophia were all so excited to see their Omi and Opa tonight. It has been about two weeks since our last family dinner together, but it feels like it has been months. We don't like to let the weeks go by without visiting. There was lots of laughter, and hugs, and wrestling, and tickling, and smiles. It was so good to spend time family. So. Good. There was this.  Then there was this.  And then there was all this:




















   
       
     Thankful for time spent with the ones I love. Thankful for laughter. And games. And wrestling. And tickling. Thankful for such amazing parents. And I'm thankful for such amazing grandparents for my children. Family days are my favorite. Today was long overdue. Two weeks is too long to go without seeing my favorite people.

No comments:

Post a Comment