Thursday, November 21, 2013

Running in the cold.

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 322

     It was a long day. My little dinosaur boy is extra grumpy these days with his molars coming in. So he cries all day long. He wants to make sure everyone knows how very bad he's feeling. After Matt and I put the kids to bed, I was feeling the need to escape for a bit. So Patty and I went running. It was glorious. The trees looked amazing tonight. So tall and majestic. Swaying in the cold night air. It was so good to get out, and work out, and breathe in fresh, cold air. I can't get enough of the cold. I'm seriously starting to think that I may be part polar bear.

     Thankful for a great run with my sister. Thankful for my sister. Thankful that I can tell her anything, and she never judges me. Never. Never ever. Thankful for the cold, night air. It makes me feel alive. Thankful for the trees at night. Thankful for Christmas lights. And Christmas trees. Runs at night will be so much more beautiful with all the lights to look at. Thankful for a day well done.



No comments:

Post a Comment