Friday, November 15, 2013

Quickie.

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 316






     Thankful that my kids love to cuddle and give lots of hugs. Thankful that Patty and AJ just so happened to be at Trader Joe's this morning. AJ was a huge help with Addy. I don't know what I would have done had he not been there. Thankful for a full fridge and pantry. Thankful that I get to play with two beautiful children all day long. That's my job. To be a mother. How awesome is that? Thankful for the way Matt loves me. He sent me a text today asking me to do my blog post during nap time so we could spend the whole night together. I decided to make this blog post a quickie so I wouldn't have to make tonight one. ;) Thankful today and every day for my sweet love. Thankful to be married to someone that is in mad, crazy love with me. I'm blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment