Wednesday, November 27, 2013

This family sticks together.

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 328

     Tonight, I'm thankful for my amazing family. My family that sticks together through every circumstance. We laugh together. We cry together. We rally together. We are happy together. And we are sad together. Nothing affects one of us without affecting all the others. I'm thankful for the love between us. It's stronger than any other love I've ever known.

     So thankful for family. Without my family, life would seem pretty meaningless. Thankful for the love we have for each other. It's the kind of love that nothing can break. Thankful to have such amazing people to call my own. There aren't words strong enough to say how thankful I am for them. Words aren't strong enough, or big enough, or good enough to express how much I love them.

Adelyn, helping me do some baking. 



Sleeping on the floor. 

Oh, Tobin. How embarrassing. The back-up pink cici! 

No comments:

Post a Comment