Monday, November 4, 2013

Sister Date Night.

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 305

     Had an awesome night with my sister at the movies, but then, I always have an awesome time with Patty. No matter what we're doing. It was so good to drive away from the house, without the little ones, and just be Christen for a bit. Not mom. Not wife. Just Christen.

     Thankful for time spent with my sister. My best friend. My soul mate. Thankful for laughter. And movies and popcorn. Thankful for the way the movie theater smells. Like popcorn infused carpet. Thankful for late night trips to Wegman's. Thankful that Patty understands my need to stand at an empty aisle and read magazines before checking out. She has the same need. Thankful for a night off with my Patricia. It was good for my soul.




No comments:

Post a Comment