Sunday, December 22, 2013

I don't think we could have fit more fun or good things into this day.

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 356

Here is a list of all the fun and good things we did today:

1. We went to Patty and AJ's for breakfast. Waffles and sausage.

2. We hung out all morning. Just sitting around. Talking. Playing with kids.

3. We had a lovely lunch at Patty's. Chicken, carrots, and quinoa. The trick is to toast the quinoa first. Our dad taught us that.

4. Addy and I played while Tobin napped and Matt watched football.

5. Patty, Casey, and Sophia came over for dinner. We had burgers and hot dogs. A BBQ in the middle of December was great fun.

6. Patty put her kids to bed at our house, so we could do some Christmas things together.

7. Matt and I did some Christmas shopping.

8. When Matt and I came back, Patty and I did some Christmas shopping. But first, we stopped at Starbucks.

9. Then, we came home and watched, Christmas Vacation and did some crafting.

     Thankful for a very good, fun day. Thankful for family. Thankful for sweet children to kiss goodnight. Thankful for a comfy bed to snuggle in with my husband. Thankful that Christmas is almost here. I'm getting super excited to give the kids all their gifts. Can't wait to see their faces on Christmas morning. The "Christmas morning" face is by far, one of my favorite faces. Thankful for the feeling of a good sigh at the end of the day. A signal of the day done well.



No comments:

Post a Comment