Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Sweet Sophia. Day 365.

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 365

     Today was Sophia's first birthday. And it was sweet. Just like her.






















     Today also marks my 365th post. My 365th post of thankfulness. It has really, truly been an amazing year. One of growth and revelations and truth. One of joy and jubilation. A year of all things good. A year of hope. And of love. If I could use one word to describe my year, it would be that. Love. I am incredibly excited for this next year. I'm excited to see what it brings. And I'm excited for new beginnings.

     Thankful for my 365th post of thankfulness. Thankful for family. Thankful for friends. Thankful for those who read my blog posts. I feel honored that anyone reads my posts at all, honestly. Thank you for reading! Thankful for incredible love in my life. Thankful for a very fine year. Thankful for this upcoming year. I love the feeling of a fresh, new something. Especially when that something is a year to fill with all kinds of good and lovely things. Thankful for this place to write everyday. Thankful for this sweet, simple life of mine. New Year's Eve certainly isn't what it used to be for me. But the truth is, there is no place I'd rather be tonight that sitting here, in my home, writing about what I'm thankful for. Happy New Year!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment