Monday, December 9, 2013

Cozy. I like that word.

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 343

     There have been so many cozy days around here the past week, I've lost track of how many. And there are more to come. Snow tomorrow! I love snow days. I never outgrew that kid part of me that still gets super excited for snow days. Can't wait to play in the snow with my babies tomorrow. But the best part of a snow day? All the "cozy" that comes after playing in the snow. Hot chocolates. Baking cookies. Watching movies under a big blanket. Cuddling. Reading books. Taking bubble baths. And my most favorite cozy? Holding and cuddling and kissing the checks of my babes after we've been out in the cold.

     Thankful for so many cozy days in a row. We've been having some pretty sweet days around here. Thankful for snow. Thankful for all the cozy after the snow. Thankful for how beautiful the trees looked encased in ice this morning. It was amazing.













No comments:

Post a Comment