Friday, December 20, 2013

We had a party tonight!

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 354

     The kids are feeling better with a couple of doses of antibiotics in them. Tonight, after dinner, we had a dance party in our kitchen. We've discovered that Tobin is a country boy. He loves country music. He has this fantastic move where he moves one leg up and down to the beat of the music. Cracks us up. Mostly, he just walks/runs around in a big circle the whole time. Adelyn loves anything with a good beat and lots of bass. And she loves to spin. Throughout the entire duration of our dance party, she screamed, "spin me faster, Dada! Higher! Faster! Again. Spin me again!" We think she'll really like those spinning tea cups at Disney World one day.

     That was our Friday night. It rocked. And now, it's 8:40 pm. The kitchen is clean. The toys are put away. I'm going to bed. That rocks. With a cup of hot tea, and sunflower and pumpkin seeds for munching...Matt and I are having a movie night in bed.

     Thankful for dance parties in our kitchen. Thankful for dancing babies. Thankful for Friday nights spent at home in bed. Matt is off this weekend, and I'm so ready to spend some time with my man. I think I've seen him for like thirty minutes total the past week. We have got to fix that. Starting...now.









No comments:

Post a Comment