Saturday, December 14, 2013

Cookies with Santa. 500th post!

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 348

     Couple of cool things today.

1.     I took Adelyn and Tobin to see Matt's grandparents today. We went to a special event at their clubhouse. Cookies with Santa. Both kids had a blast. Even though you can't tell from Tobin's picture.







2.     I was looking at the overview of my blog tonight and noticed two very cool things. My blog has had over 20,000 hits so far. Which, I think, is pretty awesome. Even more awesome? Tonight's post is my 500th post. I have come so far since that very first post two years ago. What an amazing journey it has been for me. 

     Thankful for a great day with my sweet little ones. I loved watching them scarf down chocolate chip cookies like they hadn't eaten in a month. I loved watching them see Santa. Thankful for my 500th post. Thankful for clarity. Thankful that anyone reads my blog posts at all. Thankful for this place to write every day.






No comments:

Post a Comment