Saturday, December 21, 2013

Red #40, I hate you.

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 355

     Man, oh man. It has been a day and a half. My little ones are feeling better. But, their steady dose of red #40 in their antibiotics is making us all a little insane. We had some hard times today. That's as much as I'd like to elaborate on the subject. But, we also had some good times. Like our trip to the playground this morning...












      And baking Christmas cookies with Adelyn. And watching, How the Grinch Stole Christmas. My favorite part was watching Addy get teary eyed at the end. She wiped her eyes when the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes. It was a sweet moment. We took a nice walk this afternoon. It was slow, but it was fun. We all needed fresh air. I'm not going to lie, though...I need the cold air back. Like, now.

     Thankful for sweet moments during our rough day. Little sweet spots that made the hard parts of the day so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment