Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Walking in December.

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 334

     I love walking in December with my loves. We stop at every "Christmas" house to thoroughly examine every decoration displayed. Walks in December always take a little longer, but hey, we're in no rush. I love walking in the cold. But, I also love coming in from the cold. I like to kiss Addy and Tobin's checks to warm them. And I like to hold them on the couch until I feel like we've warmed up enough. Wintertime cuddling is the best kind of cuddling.






















     Thankful for beautiful little angels to spend my days with. Thankful that I get to walk with them. I get to see them grow. I get to see them stare in amazement at Christmas lights. I get to kiss their checks. I get to cuddle with them. I get to hold them. Thankful for amazing sunsets. They're miraculous, and I feel privileged to see them everyday. Thankful for Christmas lights. And Christmas decorations. And Christmas movies. And Christmas trees. There isn't another holiday that carries with it such wonder and magic. And above all else, meaning. I'm feeling especially thankful to be alive tonight. To have air in my lungs. Eyes to see. I'm thankful for toys to pick up. And dishes to wash. I'm thankful to have lunches to make. I'm thankful for people that love me. And people to love. That's pretty much all there is that matters. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment