Thursday, December 26, 2013

Best. Husband. Ever.

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 360

     I have to make this quick, I've been told. Matt was supposed to be working 24 hours today, but he came home an hour ago. He came in and kissed me and hugged me and told me I looked sexy in my entirely gray outfit. I was wearing black yoga pants, but they got food on them at dinner. Which is how my head to toe gray outfit happened. As he was kissing me, I asked him about his day. I was curious as to why he wanted to come home so badly. He had been texting me all day about coming home. His answer made my heart melt, and furthered his status of: Best. Husband. Ever. He said he just really wanted to come home and spend time with me. He wanted to hug and kiss and cuddle. And watch a movie. And some other stuff I really can't repeat.

     Thankful that the sweetest man alive is my husband.



No comments:

Post a Comment