Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Card

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 357

     I didn't send Christmas cards this year. Time just...got away from me. I hate not sending Christmas cards, because I really love to send things in the mail. It's just something that's not really done anymore, so the act of sending actual paper mail makes me happy. It has been a very busy couple of weeks. So, that said, I thought I would use this space to send some holiday wishes this year...

     Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! What an amazing year it has been for us. Amazing, but busy. Having a three year old, and a one year old sure does keep things interesting. They also keep us laughing and smiling and loving. It's easy to love such beautiful, sweet, amazing children. We're thankful for them every day. We hope that you, all of our family and friends, have just the most wonderful Christmas. And a blessed and happy New Year!



     Thankful for this past year. It has been truly wonderful and amazing. I'm thankful for family and friends. I'm thankful for sweet children to mother. I'm thankful for my man. He amazes me more and more as the years pass. Thankful for our warm, cozy home. Thankful for such a sweet life. Thankful for Christmas. And the joy it brings with it. I truly cannot wait to celebrate with all my loved ones.





No comments:

Post a Comment