Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 184

     It was a lovely day. We spent the day at my parent's house, where we went on a lovely walk, Uncle Shane set off some awesome fireworks, and we had a kick-ass BBQ. Everything was just so tasty! Followed up by some red, white, and blue dessert. Vanilla ice cream, with strawberries, and blueberries. Adelyn, I think, was most excited about today because we told her we would be having ice cream for dessert. Oh, Adelyn. A girl after my own heart. After dessert, we watched some more fireworks, which neither Adelyn or Tobin cared for. Adelyn told us adamantly, "I want to go home! I need to go home," as she tried to run for cover. Tobin wasn't supposed to be up, but there was a party going on, and he wasn't about to miss out on the fun. Poor guy jumped every time he heard a boom. And whined a little.

     Thankful for a lovely day. Thankful for the 4th of July. Thankful for all our freedoms. We are blessed to live in a great country. Thankful for long walks down dirt roads. There are so many hidden treasures down old beaten paths. Thankful for my family. Thankful for the fun time we spent together. Thankful for all the love that surrounds me everyday.









































No comments:

Post a Comment