Thursday, July 18, 2013

Thank you.

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 198

     Tonight, Matt asked me to come sit by him because he needed to talk to me. I went and sat by him, and he said, "I just wanted to say thank you..." And he went on in detail about how much he appreciates all I do. Seriously, it made my day. I was talking with Patty about it later, and we came to the conclusion that although we stay at home, we're still working. We just work for tiny little bosses now. Only they don't pay us, and they don't say thank you. Adelyn and Casey do sometimes, but it's only usually if we hand them a cookie or something.

     Thankful for words of thanks from my husband. It made my night because he's the one out there working so hard for us, and he comes home, and thanks me. How in the world did I get so lucky to have him as my husband?














No comments:

Post a Comment