Tuesday, July 9, 2013

"Mama, you and me are best friends!"

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 189

     So, the other day, Addy squeezes my face, kisses me, and says very lovingly, "Mama, you and me are best friends!" And my heart melted. I replied with, "we are best friends! I love you!" From that first expression of the term, "best friends," has come this:

     "Mama, you're my best friend! And Dada. And Tobin. And Roxy. And Tante. And Casey. And Sophia. And Uncle. And Uncle Shane. And Omi. And Opa. And Grandma. And Aunt Stephie. And Uncle Mario. We're all best friends!"

     Thankful for the love of my daughter. Thankful for her proclamation of love for the most important people in her life. Thankful that I spend my time with two precious babes who are filled with light and life and love. Just so very thankful for this sweet life of mine.






No comments:

Post a Comment