Monday, July 8, 2013

Sunshine

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 188

     Been feeling down. Having a rough couple of days. And as a woman, I have the tendency to pile everything up into one big feelings pile. And I begin to feel sorry for myself. Oh, poor me...I don't have this. I don't have that. I want to be there, but I am here. How do I get there? There seems too far away. I can't do anything right. Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah... I'm getting annoyed with myself just writing about it. Wow. Like, for real? Those are the things that went through my head today?

     I am crazy, insanely, amazingly blessed. I don't deserve all that I have. I have so much to be thankful for. And whenever I am feeling down, or a bit ho-hum about myself, questioning myself...I look at the faces of my children. And I am reminded that what I do matters. I am reminded that I have more than a daily dose of happiness and joy in them. I am reminded that there is so much love between us, it spills over.

     Thankful for my sweet babes. They remind me that there is sunshine in every day. And that I'm living the sweet life. There is much, so much, to be thankful for. But, perhaps, the thing I'm most grateful for, is them. And the love we share. Thankful for their kisses, and hugs, and cuddles. Thankful for their sunshine. I'm soaking it up.











   

No comments:

Post a Comment