Friday, July 19, 2013

Wait, what?

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 199

    Tobin had his 9 month check-up today. And before the doctor was leaving, she mentioned his 12 month appointment, and what shots he would be getting, etc. And I actually said out loud, "wait...his 12 month appointment? What?" It was seriously shocking. My baby's next appointment will be when he's one. One. ONE! How does time pass so very slowly when you're trying to grow up? And when you're grown, and you want it to slow down, it goes like, twice as fast or something?

     I'm so thankful for my boy. I'm thankful for his sweet little life. I'm thankful that he is my reminder of hope. When I lost River, I lost hope for a bit there. But then came my Tobin. He is exactly as I imagined he would be. Beautiful. Sweet. Cuddly. Full of love and life. I am so blessed and lucky to be his mama. Thankful that I get to hold him, and hug him, and kiss him all day long. If it weren't for him, I wouldn't feel whole.








No comments:

Post a Comment