Monday, July 1, 2013

Thankful Matt has always come home.

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 181

    Sometimes I take for granted the fact that my husband has always come home safe and sound from work every day. I try to put out of my mind the fact that his job is very dangerous. And bad things could happen. I've been thinking about those poor families in Arizona. And I just can't imagine their pain. Tonight, I'm thankful, so, so thankful for my husband. I'm thankful that he has always come home safe. I'm thankful that we have him here with us. He's the best. Literally. We would be lost without him.

     Thankful for my dear husband. Thankful that he's always come home. Thankful for all the fun days we spend together at home with our two babies to love and cuddle with.














No comments:

Post a Comment