Thursday, July 25, 2013

Moments

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 204

     Matt has been working ALL. THE. TIME. We hardly see him anymore. And the kids are missing him big time. When he came home today, he got down on the floor with them, and just played. Tobin was crawling all over him, and smiling, and smacking his head repeatedly, and dancing, and playing. He was as happy as could be. Just sitting there with his dada. And Adelyn was just as happy. I can't even count how many times she hugged him, and held on tight, her face buried in his neck, and said, "I missed you so much, Dada. Don't go away again. You stay here."

     It made my heart feel full and happy to see the loves of my life loving each other. They were so happy to just be together. I sat there, and sipped some tea, and watched them. And I felt very at peace. And very complete.

     Thankful for my family. Thankful for wonderful moments with them. I treasure the little moments. Little, seemingly ordinary moments that are anything but ordinary. Oh, and also, thankful for the amazing weather today. I could smell Fall today. I could taste it. I could feel it. It's coming, and I couldn't be happier about it. I adore Fall.










No comments:

Post a Comment