Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Dada.

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 120

     Adelyn and Tobin have a hero. And his name is Dada. They are seriously, obsessed with him. And, I mean, who could blame them? Because, Matt is actually, a hero. That's his job. To be a hero. But, he doesn't hang up his cape and leave it at work. He's a hero at home, too.

     Adelyn cannot get enough of him. When he's home, she insists that he hold her all day. And dance with her, picnic with her, birthday party with her, make necklaces with her, hold her hand...the list is long. And sweet Tobin, just stares at Matt and smiles. And twice today, Matt had to come sit down at the table while I was feeding Tobin. The poor kid couldn't eat because he was trying so hard to keep Matt in his line of sight.

     Thankful for my sweet husband. Thankful for the love he shows our children. Thankful for how devoted he is. I love watching him with our babes. It makes my heart feel full.










No comments:

Post a Comment