Monday, May 27, 2013

Ice cream makes me smile.

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 146

     I don't think there is any other substance in the world like ice cream. It's the greatest. And eating it just makes me smile. If I could have only one thing to eat for the rest of my life, it would, without a doubt, be ice cream. Apparently, my children have inherited this, "deep love of ice cream," gene of mine. And any outing that includes ice cream is a very special one, indeed.

     My parents, and Shane came to hang out with us for the day. We always have fun being together, but when Opa suggested we go to Pickle Bob's...it was just the icing on the cake. I love watching children experience ice cream. Cold. Wet. Drippy. Sweet. And Tobin knew just what to do. Had his first taste of an ice cream cone tonight, and he grabbed it like he was an expert. His eyes wide open. It was so funny to watch.

     Thankful for ice cream. Thankful for family time. Thankful for ice cream during family time. Which is quite possibly the best combination in the world.





No comments:

Post a Comment