Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Playtime with Friends.

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 141

     Spent the morning with our good friends. They are moving soon, and I am so excited for them. But, also, a little sad. Adelyn and Robby have grown up together. And they love playing together. She also loves little baby Leo. As she calls him. A few months ago, I found a picture of Leo in Adelyn's special basket of treasures. In with her most prized possessions, a picture of Leo. Made me smile.

     We have been so blessed to find such amazing friends out here in Gainesville. When we moved here, we knew no one except my sister, and my cousins. But then, I started seeing this pregnant woman walking around our neighborhood. And when we met, we were both like, "hey, we're both pregnant. Let's be friends." So, that's what we did.

     Thankful for good friends. Thankful that Addy and Robby have grown up together. And celebrated Halloween together. And Christmases. And birthdays. Thankful for a fun morning with friends. Thankful for many memories made with people I have grown to love.

















No comments:

Post a Comment