Monday, May 20, 2013

Pictures of our day to brighten yours.

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 139

     In no particular order:

     Tobin, not crying. He woke up around 6am, and continued screaming and crying until around 10:30am. After some Tylenol, and some Advil, he was feeling much better. Either he's coming down with something, or his vampire teeth just hurt like hell. Yeah, you read that right. Vampire teeth. Instead of getting his front, top two teeth, my sweet boy is getting his incisors. Even the doctor said, "oh, he'll be a little vampire!" :)


     This. I love seeing animal babies. Shane is staying with us for a couple of days, so we decided to take Adelyn fishing for the first time. While we were walking to the pond, this is what we happened upon. And it just made me smile.





     This. My girl. She dressed herself today. Put her pink rain boots on by herself. And she carried her pink fishing pole all the way to the pond.


     This. I love animals. Especially sweet little animals tucked away in the brush. Just hanging out in a comfy spot on a cloudy day.


     This. Cattails. Did I mention this pond is one of three in our neighborhood?


     This. Just Sophia hanging out. Being sweet. Being Sophia.


     This. Fishing.



     This. Watching Adelyn touch, and hold this worm. She's never held an insect before. She held it. Touched it. Examined it. I loved watching her experience this worm.



     This. Casey boy helping Uncle Shane bait the hook with another worm.





     This. Seeing kids running in very green grass. Why is green grass so pretty?



     This. A pretty robin.


     This. Sweet Sophia. Just smiling and laughing on our walk back to the house.


This. I found Adelyn's special baby in her art corner today. With a party hat, and a pretend ice cream/cake/present creation. How creative? Ice cream, cake, and present all in one package!


     This. Adelyn's flowers from her Grandma. Sitting on the shelf in her art corner. She looks at them several times a day, every day. She feels very special to have flowers that are all her own.



     This. One of the beautiful roses that Matt's mom got for me for Mother's Day. So red and beautiful.


     This. My sweet Roxy. Looking sad for some reason. Probably because Tobin was sitting on the blanket she wanted to lay on. Or because Addy was laying across the couch. And Roxy really wanted to lay there. Sad lab eyes.



     This. I've been listening to this song all night. And I can't get enough of it.


   
     Thankful for a beautiful day. Thankful for sweet little animals. Thankful for a day of firsts for Adelyn. Thankful for sweet children. Thankful for my brother, Shane. Thankful for so, so many things that made me smile today.


No comments:

Post a Comment