Saturday, May 18, 2013

Hide and Seek & Other Games

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 137

     Got to spend yesterday and today with family. My mom came over yesterday to help my sister watch Adelyn and Tobin while I went to an eye appointment. After my appointment, my sweet husband was awesome enough to stay home with three kids, and let us girls go to Cafe Bonjour. Just my mom, Patty, Sophia, and I. We had a lovely time sipping lattes, and chatting. It was a sweet time with my best friends.

     Patty and I spent the whole day together. Cleaning, cooking, talking, playing with the kids, sipping more lattes. And later in the afternoon, my parents, and Shane came over. Patty made her famous celery leaf soup for dinner. It was delectable. This time she added kale. Which made it even more delectable. Soup and salad for dinner. And surprise, surprise...my dad, who has been hearing us all rave about Cafe Bonjour, had to see it for himself. And he picked us up some desserts. Little fruit bowls. They were seriously, so delicious.

     My favorite part of the day was our family play time. We played hide and seek. We played, "puppies," "lions," "polar bears." My dad gave the kids horsey rides. We played in a fort. It was so fun to just play. It definitely wasn't just the little ones who had a blast.

     Thankful for time with family. Thankful for a lovely dinner. And very thankful for our family playtime. It was good to play. I'm so blessed.








Adelyn asked me to take her picture while she was holding Sophia. My heart melted.






Opa crawling through the tunnel. 

Addy, Casey, and Opa in the fort. 


Pretty awesome fort.


Oma playing, "mousey" with Casey.






No comments:

Post a Comment